Do you have any new year resolutions

#newyear #newyearresolution

2019 Resolutions and just this title makes me freak out .. Like should I really set goals for myself even when I know I’m a no goal person …Things will happen when my mind and more my mood will say ..Should I try ..

Okay then let me start from today only …

#noresolutions #resolutions #newyear

______________________________________

Resolution 1 :

“I will post regularly on my blog and social networkings …”

Today is 6th Jan that is Sunday , and I decided that a post a week will be good on 1st Jan . And here I’m with no post plan , no photos , no idea , and hell lot of college assignments and tests .

Now social networking :

Instagram : Regular instagrammar aka Itsecstatic_sakshi26 goes missing between 2- 10 January …That is more than 24 hours and is there any instagram police out there ..

I started twitter with a bang and ended it again with a bang..Yes being regular on Twitter and Instagram is a tough job and now I’m back to being a person who just listens to “Selfie” by Chainsmokers and think I’m an introvert and me and twitter , instagram are just not compatible , but before this let me take a selfie ..

______________________________________

Resolution 2 :

Waking up early …

I think I have to say no more ..It’s a self explained resolution ..This is winters and I’m hibernating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Resolution 3 :

Regular exercise and fitness regime

I’m still hibernating πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

______________________________________

Resolution 4 :

Will meditate

Will this hibernation stop any time soon …NOooooπŸ˜„

______________________________________

Resolution 5 :

Will not make any resolutions further .

QOTD : What are you 2019 resolution !??

And what are your reasons to break them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This new year I wish for more posivity , more books and more me ..

And I’m not making anymore or say no resolutions this year , because in my case they are made to be broken .

But one resolution I will keep with full honesty and dedication is that to come here each and every Sunday with a bit and big bites of my life without fail ..

And yeah I made it . Today is sunday and here’s my Sunday special post ..

Keep visiting 😊😊

______________________________________

Check out my post on 2018 An Year of Transition ..

And the what I asked as a gift from Santa Time Travel to Bhopal .

______________________________________

Please follow and like us:

21 Comments

Ashley Firth · January 8, 2019 at 8:53 pm

I love this post! You’re so funny! It’s refreshing to not read a ‘new year new me’ post! I have no goals for 2019!!!! πŸ™‚

admin · January 9, 2019 at 3:43 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I’m glad that you enjoyed it ..Yeah it’s something different to say right ..πŸ˜‹no resolutions this year πŸ’thanks for reading πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Faithnturtles · January 9, 2019 at 11:01 am

Lol funny! No resolutions needed what needs to be done will be done.

admin · January 12, 2019 at 8:53 am

Yeah you are right πŸ˜€thanks for reading πŸ’

Bexa · January 13, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I love this post, it is so fun and honest! Those cats on the treadmill is brilliant! Thank you for sharing <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

admin · January 13, 2019 at 5:25 pm

I’m glad you like it and thanks a lot for this appreciation 😍😍yeah those cats looks fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Flyhiee.com · January 14, 2019 at 4:49 am

Love reading your posts .
And thanks for sharing your smiling face here .
Haven’t found much time to go through all of your post but i will try to read .
Thank you very much for sharing this .
Hope you would like our new post .

admin · January 14, 2019 at 5:18 am

This is so sweet ..I’m very happy that you enjoyed them ..Oh yes thanks a lot ..Thank you so much for reading ..😊😊😍

admin · January 14, 2019 at 5:20 am

This is so sweet 😊thanks a lot for reading ..This appreciation, it’s a big deal. I’m very very happy that you enjoyed my blogs ..😍😍😁

Sophie · January 14, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Love this! I love how honest about not keeping your resolutions your are πŸ˜‚ I’m the same, I haven’t set any this year because I always, without fail, fail to keep them going. I start of with good intentions but then it all goes down hill πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ x

admin · January 14, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Good intentions never meet the end right πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ I’m a good student and know that honesty is the best policy πŸ˜‚I’m blessed that you enjoyed my blog and happy new year with no resolutions 😍😍😍

Jazmin · January 15, 2019 at 1:41 pm

This was pretty funny! I hate making New Year Resolution’s. If I want to do something then I’m just going to do in and if not, I’ll also be in hibernation!

admin · January 15, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Oh this is good ..Maybe the whole point of hibernation there is for you onlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚thanks a lot for reading πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Avinash · January 15, 2019 at 5:19 pm

So glad that I’m not the only one breaking resolutions here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

admin · January 15, 2019 at 5:27 pm

I’m glad that you are glad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚thanks for reading ..Yeah I’m a big resolution breaker ..,πŸ’πŸ’

Alison · January 15, 2019 at 8:11 pm

This made me chuckle πŸ˜€ I prefer goals throughout the year to resolutions to be honest. Hope you keep your one goal of regular posting. I’m sure hibernation counts as meditation…..

admin · January 16, 2019 at 4:02 am

I’m glad that it made you laugh ..I’m very dedicated for regular posting .So I can make you smile 😊
    I hope hibernation should be considered meditation ..πŸ˜€and I like how keep all round goals ..They give more order and scope for improvement …All the best for the year πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Lena · January 15, 2019 at 8:40 pm

This year I didn’t set any resolutions for myself because I get overwhelmed easily and tap out. However, I do plan to be more consistent, gain patience, and love myself more. All of which are healthy, have no time frame, and will benefit me in the long run without completely draining me. Good luck this year! πŸ’œ

admin · January 16, 2019 at 10:32 am

Oh I agree with these resolutions ..Even im trying the same ..πŸ˜€good luck to you too .And thank you for reading πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Lauren · January 15, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Such a funny and honest post about your new year. Love the use of the photographs, thank you for sharing! Xx

admin · January 16, 2019 at 4:42 am

Oh yeah the memes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚they are fun ..Great to know that you like it ..Thanks for reading ..πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’