What are the things required to make your morning pleasant ,

1) good breakfast ,

2) first rays of sunshine through the window ,

3) or an award nomination by your favorite blogger .

The root cause is the third one .

Congratulations Lifecentric for getting sunshine blogger award and congratulations to me for getting it from none other than you .

There is no limit to my thank yous for you right now so i will avoid it right now otherwise this post will never end 🤣😵😂

You know being a blogger , people ask me what do you read , so here is the answer .

If you are thirsty for great content don’t miss this one right 👇👇👇

Now the questionnaire :

1) What was the tipping point to start your blog ?

Everything I guess . The word blogger ( it’s kinda cool ) , sharing experiences , working on different social medias for promotion , and it’s wide outreach .

Blogging is like an ocean . You can do deep sea diving , scuba diving , water sports , everything and all you get in the end is good experience . You will discover fishes , corals , if lucky pearl too and if more than lucky , a beautiful shark too . So I love everything about it .

2) who is your biggest supporter in your family ?

My top list of supporters depends on the situation I’m in .

3) What inspires you ?

Mostly I’m inspired by confident people . So every confident person out there I’m your fan and those who are trying to be one , hey friend we are a lot similar .

Do I look evil

4) What is one thing I like most ?

My phone .

5) How do you want your life after 7 years from now ?

I want my life to be free , flying around like a butterfly . After 7 years I see myself as a successful dancer , blogger , youtuber and a traveler with my family .

6) Are you an extrovert or an introvert ?

Neither Introvert nor extrovert . I’m an Ambivert . So yes sometimes I want to be on the spotlight and sometimes I just want to be at home with Netflix .And most of the times I want balance of both . Tbh even I get confused sometimes about what do I really want .

7) what is love according to you ?

Love is , it is … What should I say . It’s difficult right . So nature of love is infinite . And infinity is something that science cannot define . So am I .

8) Your favorite sports and why ?

Badminton because I have played it with my cousins a lot . We used to organise our own tournaments 😂 . After badminton I can name Kho-kho .

Kho -kho because this game is an essential part of my school time memories .

9) Machines Vs Humans ? Your take on this ?

I think humans will win . Though it will be a hard war . But only if humans will use their full brain potential like they did to create machines . And I hope we can create some like terminator (Arnold ) or that will help a lot too . Or I’m a big fan of Avengers and specifically Iron Man .

You better taste it

10 ) What is your favorite food ?

Gol-Gappe hands down . Its very healthy and hygienic and it’s taste is out of the world . And it’s mehak (fragrance) is just like a hook .

11) Who is your secret blogger crush ?

I won’t disappoint you by saying I have none . Though I don’t actually know much of male bloggers right . But here is one Joel , I got really impressed by his idea of blog relevancy . Seriously his idea of relevancy took my heart . Basically I don’t have a crush on him but his idea .

Now it’s time for the nominees :

1) Lady Like Lavender

2) SB

3) Mattsviews

4) Journey Of Life Continues

5) glossnglitters

6) Women With Gifts

7) Reader Gal

8) Hiding Behind Books

9) Jamie

10) Flyhiee

11) Style Experiment With Asma

Rules :

1. Once nominated you must like and RT the blogger who nominated you and read their post and answers.
  2. Like and retweet the post and follow their blog.
  3. Then it’s time to write your own post and answer the questions you have been given.
  4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate and create 11 questions for them to answer .

_________________-;-__________________

Now the questionnaire for the nominees :

1) If not blogging then what will be your way of artistic expression of thoughts ?

2) What’s the part of the blogging work you feel is very complicated to master ?

3) List 3 bloggers you love to recommend to me and my readers ?

4) Your favorite city in the world and why ?

5) Everyone connects with music , one song that you can listen all life and won’t get bored ?

6) How you started blogging and how much you have achieved till now ?

7) Suppose you have to Rename the term blogger , what it will be ?

8) If you would get a chance to play any character from netlfix originals , what it would be ?

9) Name the color that defines you ?

10) Share one of favorite blog post of yours and why you think it is the best ?

11) list three things that top on your bucket list ?

_________________-;-___________________

Thanks for reading and keep visiting …😀😀

And this is my message for my readers .

Please follow and like us:

23 Comments

Rudra Makwana · January 21, 2019 at 8:15 am

Congratulations

admin · January 21, 2019 at 11:34 am

Lifecentric · January 22, 2019 at 3:07 am

Hi
I am in awe of your writing. Beautifully presented and feel great to know you more.
Keep blogging and all the best.

admin · January 22, 2019 at 3:33 am

This is so sweet of you…Thank you so much for this appreciation and encouragement ☺️☺️

Helen's Journey · January 23, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Congrats on the award. I enjoyed reading your answers. Loved idea of being free like a butterfly in life – great image it put in my head! you chose some interesting questions for your own nominees too, hopefully i’ll read some of their answers too in the future…
Helen / http://www.helensjourney.com

admin · January 23, 2019 at 10:40 am

I’m glad that you had a great time reading😊😊 ..Yeah that butterfly thing is kind of beautiful 😍😍thank you so much for appreciating ..It means a lot ♥️♥️♥️

Jessica · January 23, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Congratulations on your award !! I remember you from my from my former blog personalgrowthsuccess. You were on of MY Favs!! 💕 I’ve just recently went self hosted !!! I hope you come by and connect with me over there!! https://jessierenea.com

admin · January 23, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Oh this is so nice …Even I went self hosted…Happy for your big start ..Thanks for reconnecting …I made some great friends but in this shift I lost ..Thank you so much ..Will definitely visit yours 😍😍😍😍

Gabby Abigail · January 24, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Congratulations! I loved reading your answers. I am an ambivert, too! 🙂 Balance is so important.

admin · January 24, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Oh this is interesting…I found my ambivert friend 😍😍☺️yeah you are right. Balance is so so important ..Thanks for reading 😁😁

Sydney Reneé · January 24, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Congrats. That is awesome

admin · January 24, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Yeah it is ..Thank you so much 😊😊

Hackytips · January 25, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Congratulations 🙂 It is well written and liked your thoughts! I too like Gol -Gappe 🙂 I wish you all the best and Happy Blogging. https://www.hackytips.com

admin · January 26, 2019 at 3:41 am

Thank you so much ..Yeah gol gappe is ♥️♥️♥️wishing same for you ..

Via Singh · January 26, 2019 at 4:32 am

A big congratulations on your award Sakshi. You were on my list of nomination but I kept procrastinating my other post and you nominated me first. I just loved reading this post with such lovely answers. You should not have posted the picture of paani puri . I love eating Paani Puri as well. But where do I find it here ;-( . Good you went self hosted. All the best. And thanks a lot for the nomination. I will prepare my post soon. Have a great day sweet girl. 🙂

Via | http://glossnglitters.com

admin · January 26, 2019 at 8:55 am

Guess like I got lucky to have you as my nominations ♥️♥️😊oh yeah pani poori is a total delight ..I’m glad you like my answers ..Waiting for your answers 😀😀thanks again

Via Singh · January 26, 2019 at 10:02 am

Via | http://glossnglitters.com

Julia · January 26, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Totally relate. Love my phone more than anything else. Awesome blog BTW x

admin · January 26, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Oh that’s nice ..Thank you for reading 😊😊😊

Earth to connie · January 26, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I love how you’re training to be a successful dancer, I don’t know anyone training for that. You should definitely film your routines and put them on YouTube, they’re so enjoyable to watch

admin · January 27, 2019 at 4:00 am

Of course ..Such a lovely idea .Will definitely try ..Thanks a lot for reading 😊😊

Georgia · January 27, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Interesting answers to the questions! Some of them were toughies!

admin · January 27, 2019 at 6:28 pm