I always wonder that as humans with brains (some may use and many may not) , we make priority list in life . Like I will focus on my family more than career or I will focus on my friends more than career and family . Or some may say I will focus more on love than anything else . This is a basic idea right . Career oriented people are called selfish because they are ambitious about things , specific things to happen in there life . I think this is cool , they know how to take charge of their own lives .

Now family oriented people are called emotional , and sometimes emotional fools . They can do anything with there career but won’t take risk in their respective professions .

Then comes the one who focus entirely on love . People tell them that love won’t feed you , now this line actually seems funny but ironical it is .

But today I’m going to question the very base of this list . Why there are these segments anyway . Family should not be a part of this list . Neither love nor friends . It should be based on ideology .

Now why love must be excluded here . We as homosapiens , have a heart , emotional mind and both of them are self-controlled . Yes self-control . Humans can do this .

So as humans , we have an emotional diet and love is our staple food . A common staple food for every person living or dead in this planet earth ( now I’m not certain about aliens and ghosts here ). Be it Europe , India , America , South Africa , all these borders won’t change this fact of globalisation of love and humanity .

I won’t say that Germans have more love content than the Bangladeshis right . Its equal and infinite everywhere .

Conclusively , sub-divisions like family and friends are also a source of love only . Some may seek love from family or some from friends or the perfect other . It is a personal choice here . There is no scope for judgement here . I won’t even like if anyone tries this possibility either .

Here now , the divisions of priority list , love , family , profession and friends is hence (hens😂 ) dismissed by me .

Then what’s the new basis of classification now . I don’t think there is any need to create one . But yes if this segment will be left vacuum then not me but someone else will create a list . Don’t bound yourself to these parameters . You are more than this . Your love is more than this . Its all infinite . Don’t judge and don’t create parameters and base . Create your own idea of life . Here and now .

My idea of life is simple . Spread your arms wide and dive straight into the sea of knowledge . Gain knowledge with open hands . From all the four directions and even from the top . Be open to possibilities . Open your mind and let knowledge surge within .

*This is my point of view entirely , it does not harm or threaten any person living or dead 😂

__________________-;-__________________

Read more here –

Here are some favorite blogs I read this month .

And for some sunshine read The Sunshine Blogger Award Post

__________________-;-__________________

Now thanks to all my reader for being there always and supporting and loving my blog unconditionally .

Please follow and like us:

12 Comments

Uaya · February 5, 2019 at 5:04 am

Great post! I’m with you on life being simple. Sea of knowledge indeed!

admin · February 5, 2019 at 5:14 am

Thanks a lot for reading ..I’m glad you like it 😊😊

Ruth · February 7, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Absolutely! Love is the language of life and all things should be done through love 🙂 <3

admin · February 8, 2019 at 3:34 am

Yass .😀thanks a lot for reading and appreciating ..♥️♥️♥️

Ashley Sugimoto · February 8, 2019 at 5:29 pm

Interesting Perspective! I definitely used to be the person who worried constantly about whether or not I was giving enough attention to some areas of my life. Even now I worry often that I’m not valuing my family time enough.

admin · February 8, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Yeah I can understand ..Even I try to make balance between them ..It’s not that easy ..Hope you will have some great time with family .. Thanks for reading 😊

Delly · February 8, 2019 at 6:03 pm

What a lovely, thoughtful post! I think people, particularly women, are often pigeon holed into either being ‘family-orientated’ or a ‘career orientated’ and both are used offensively. As you say ‘career women’ are seen to be selfish or ‘family women’ are suggested to be unintelligent. We are whole beings, we can embrace all different aspects into our lives! It can be hard to strike a balance at times because of specific demands but that doesn’t make other parts less important to us as individuals. Love should always come first whether that is friends, family or whatever you love in life.

admin · February 9, 2019 at 6:21 am

I’m grateful that you like it ..I agree with you here ..Whatever you do people will have a problem ..Thanks a lot for reading and appreciating ..😊😊😁😁

Latisha · February 13, 2019 at 1:56 am

Great blog! Love makes the world go round. Each person should choose his or her path based on personal preference. No other opinion matters!

admin · February 13, 2019 at 7:10 am

Exactly ..thanks a lot for reading 😀

Ashley Sugimoto · February 15, 2019 at 11:50 pm

You are so right! Thanks for sharing this today, I really needed to see this ❤️❤️

admin · February 16, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Glad to know that it helped you ..Really I’m very pleased right now. Thanks for reading 😍😀